Saturday, March 21, 2015

Houston Juvenile Law Attorney Andy Nolen, Sealing Texas Juvenile Records

Sealing Texas Juvenile Criminal Records 

The State of Texas allows the sealing of most juvenile criminal records.  Hire a Houston Juvenile Law Attorney to file a motion to seal your juvenile records.  Having these records sealed by an attorney ensures your or your child's juvenile record doesn't show up on criminal background checks.

Houston Juvenile Law Attorney
Houston Juvenile Law Attorney
  Colleges, prospective employers and the military all do criminal background checks on applicants.  Unlike adult non-disclosure (record sealing) cases, a juvenile is not required to be sentenced to adjudication probation.

  Even if a juvenile is convicted of a crime, a juvenile's delinquent record can be sealed as long as he or she:
  1. Did not receive a determinate sentence (which may have been determinate probation or a determinate sentence to TYC).
  2. Is not currently registered as a sex offender.
  3. Was not certified to be tried as an adult.
Juveniles have their entire lives ahead of them, so do not let one mistake as a teenager ruin your or your child's entire future.  Contact Houston Juvenile Law Attorney Andy Nolen at 832-480-8951 to have him file a petition today to seal your juvenile's records.

Houston Juvenile Law Attorney Attorney Andy Nolen has over 22 years  experience representing persons accused of committing criminal violations of State and Federal law.

Houston Juvenile Law Attorney Andy Nolen treats  every person they represent as if they were a friend and neighbor.   When you call, likely Andy Nolen will answer your call himself.  You will be dealing with Attorneys, not secretaries, assistants, or answering machines.

 If we can be of any assistance, or you just want to talk about your situation, please call Houston Juvenile Law Attorney Andy Nolen at 832-480-8951.